Law & Promise
On my honor,
I promise that I will do my best -
To do my duty to God and my country
To help other people at all times,
To obey the Scout Law
01. A Scout’s honour is to be trusted.
02. A Scout is loyal to his country, parents, leaders and subordinates.
03. A Scout’s duty is to be useful and to help others
04. A Scout is a friend to all, and a brother to every other Scout.
05. A scout is courteous and chivalrous.
06. A Scout sees in nature God’s creations; he loves plants and animals.
07. A Scout obeys proper orders and leaves nothing half-finished.
08. A Scout smiles and whistles under all difficulties.
09. A Scout is thrifty.
10. A Scout is clean in thought, word and deed.